The Georgia Education Foundation Scholarship is administered as a matching program, thus requiring the applicant to provide comparable funding in support of the educational opportunity. The scholarship may be used to cover any approved seminar, class, certification or coursework that will enhance the business acumen or expand the capacity of Georgia-based MBE firms.
Application Requirements Checklist:
- Documented annual sales of at least $250K
- Minimum of 2 full-time employees
- Current GMSDC certification, in good standing
- In business a minimum of three years
- Headquartered within the state of Georgia
- Complete the GMSDC MBE assessment tool – prerequisite to application submission
- Applicants can only apply twice in a calendar year
This form is to be used by certified MBEs as a guide for immediate engagement with the Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council.
This form is to be used by certified MBEs as a guide for the Grow and Scale track with the Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council.