The purpose of this form is to record the progress of your company as it works toward the goals agreed upon between Mentor and Protege. This will also serve as a ongoing document throughout each section and is time-stamped for monitoring edits in real time. These documents will be vital in determining what was accomplished and if there were any other accomplishment or failures.
The Georgia Education Foundation Scholarship is administered as a matching program, thus requiring the applicant to provide comparable funding in support of the educational opportunity. The scholarship may be used to cover any approved seminar, class, certification or coursework that will enhance the business acumen or expand the capacity of Georgia-based MBE firms.
Application Requirements Checklist:
- Documented annual sales of at least $250K
- Minimum of 2 full-time employees
- Current GMSDC certification, in good standing
- In business a minimum of three years
- Headquartered within the state of Georgia
- Complete the GMSDC MBE assessment tool – prerequisite to application submission
- Applicants can only apply twice in a calendar year
This form is to be used by certified MBEs as a guide for immediate engagement with the Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council.
This form is to be used by certified MBEs as a guide for the Grow and Scale track with the Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council.